- Voits, T., DeLuca, V. & Abutalebi, J. (2022) The Nuance of Bilingualism as a Reserve Contributor: Conveying Research to the Broader Neuroscience Community. Front. Psychol. 13: 909266. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2022.909266
- DeLuca, V. & Voits, T. (2022) Bilingual experience affects white matter integrity across the lifespan. Neuropsychologia 169, 108191. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2022.108191
- Voits, T., Robson, H., Rothman, J. & Pliatsikas, C. (2022) The effects of bilingualism on hippocampal volume in ageing bilinguals. Brain Struct Funct. DOI: 10.1007/s00429-021-02436-z
- Pliatsikas, C., Pereira Soares, S.M., Voits, T., DeLuca, V., & Rothman, J. (2021) Bilingualism is a long-term cognitively challenging experience that modulates metabolite concentrations in the healthy brain. Scientific Reports 11, 7090. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-021-86443-4
*See my Google scholar page for a full list of peer-reviewed research output.
2018-2020: University of Reading
- Medicine 1. (PLMM1/PL1MED1) Introduction to Medicine (MSci and MSc in Speech and Language Therapy). Lectures.
- Research Methods (PY1PR & PY2RM) (BSc in Psychology). Seminars.
2015-2017: University of Latvia, Riga Medical College
- Anatomy and Physiology (Professional Diploma in Nursing). Lectures and Seminars.
- Research Methods (Professional Diploma in Nursing). Lectures and Seminars