- DeLuca, V. & Voits, T. (2022) Bilingual experience affects white matter integrity across the lifespan. Neuropsychologia 169, 108191. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2022.108191
- Voits, T., Robson, H., Rothman, J. & Pliatsikas, C. (2022) The effects of bilingualism on hippocampal volume in ageing bilinguals. Brain Struct Funct. DOI: 10.1007/s00429-021-02436-z
- Gallo, F., DeLuca, V., Prystauka, Y., Voits, T., Rothman, J., and Abutalebi, J. (2022) Bilingualism and healthy aging: Implications for (delaying) neurocognitive decline. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience: 22. DOI: 10.3389/fnhum.2022.819105
- Pliatsikas, C., Pereira Soares, S.M., Voits, T., DeLuca, V., & Rothman, J. (2021) Bilingualism is a long-term cognitively challenging experience that modulates metabolite concentrations in the healthy brain. Scientific Reports 11, 7090. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-021-86443-4
University of Reading (2018 – 2020)
- Medicine 1. (PLMM1/PL1MED1) Introduction to Medicine (MSci and MSc in Speech and Language Therapy). Lectures.
- Research Methods (PY1PR & PY2RM) (BSc in Psychology). Seminars.
University of Latvia, Riga Medical College (2015 – 2017)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Professional Diploma in Nursing). Lectures and Seminars.
- Research Methods (Professional Diploma in Nursing). Lectures and Seminars